I remember travelling to Africa and having to have a shot before we left, but now a shot for the Dominican? The last two times we travelled to the Dominican there was no need for a needle or pills. Why this time???
Apparently, over 50 million travellors head to third world countries on vacation each year and the risks of disease is rising. Nice thought eh?
So, I am off to the drug store to pickup my Twinrix needles today, and contemplate ingredients from a suggested vacation survival list:
- Sunblock (not necessary, I do tanning prior to – go directly from plane to ocean).
- Topical Disinfectants (sounds scary).
- Thermometer (I already know it will be damn hot!).
- Antifungal Foot Power (gross!!!).
- Hydrocorisone Cream For Rashes (my god!!!).
- Pepto – Bismol for the craps – (a must have haha).
They did not include gas masks…I wonder why not? Especially considering all that spicy food! LOL
Filed under: Uncategorized |