- Quit my job tomorrow and take life easy.
- Write more…maybe a new novel – fiction this time?
- More canoe trips. Get more active in Scouting.
- More camping excursions and research expeditions.
- Develop better and deeper computer skills (Linux).
- Snorkle in the southern islands.
- Read 18th C. novels and continue English studies.
- Volunteer at the Imperial Theatre.
- Rejoin Toastmasters International again.
- Selective TV viewing only and no commercial radio.
They say that life is short and in the spectrum of things within a geological sense of time, they (actually it was Henri Frederic Amiel 1821-1881) are correct in that statement. I plan to use my time wisely, never a dull moment will nudge up against me as it does with those who complain of personal boredom.
Tomorrow I will be jobless; it is “the first day of the rest of my life,” a day to celebrate as each day comes as a blessing, a day to live life to its fullest…something that many never seem to grasp the handle of. This Blog is a part of my tomorrows, my todays, and my forevers; it is my life’s beacon that shall shine upon my daily doings, my plans, and my ambitions; as a wise man will make more opportunites than he finds – Francis Bacon.
Filed under: Uncategorized |