One year ago I determined a list of ten reslutions to be had for 2006:
- Quit my job tomorrow and take life easy.
- Write more…maybe a new novel – fiction this time?
- More canoe trips. Get more active in Scouting.
- More camping excursions and research expeditions.
- Develop better and deeper computer skills (Linux).
- Snorkle in the southern islands.
- Read 18th C. novels and continue English studies.
- Volunteer at the Imperial Theatre.
- Rejoin Toastmasters International again.
- Selective TV viewing only and no commercial radio.
The only resolution, from above, I did not accomplish, is resolution number 2; although this is a high priority for 2007 – I plan on one full short story a month in 2007.
The entire 2006 New Year’s Blog is posted here
Do you have a resolution to be made?
The Top Ten NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS for this year are:
- Spend More Time with Family & Friends
- Fit in Fitness
- Tame the Bulge
- Quit Smoking
- Enjoy Life More
- Quit Drinking
- Get Out of Debt
- Learn Something New
- Help Others
- Get Organized
Looking over these resolutions, I have accomplished most of the items.
- Much of our time is spent with familiy and friends.
- We go to the gym 3 days per week and take the dog for 2 walks each day.
- We have cut out junk food, boxed food, and mainly eat fruit, fish and vegetables.
- Quit almost 10 years ago.
- Quit job one year ago and am REALLY enjoying life MORE, REALLY haha.
- Quit 9 years ago.
- Did that before I quit working with my “FIVE YEAR PLAN”.
- Working on an English degree.
- Volunteer with several entities within Lambton County.
- Well, this one definitely needs work and herein lies my 2007 Resolution: PLANNING.
- A left-over from 2006 for 2007 is to write fiction: short stories.
Filed under: Uncategorized |